Thursday, January 5, 2012

NOTD

I've had ZOYA Neeka on for a couple of days and wanted to layer so I got out Orly Fowl Play from the Birds of a Feather set that I received from my Secret Santa, Amanda from MaD Manis!



First two are in direct afternoon sunlight

 flash

 natural light

Orly Fowl Play and ZOYA Neeka

I love this combination.  Fowl Play has a sheer yet buildable base and it is nice layered over a darker color.  Neeka (my dog's name is Nika) dries much darker than it is in the bottle so it works very nicely with Fowl Play.  I love them both on their own as well!

Fowl play is reminiscent of Cult Nails Clairvoyant (Unicorn Puke) but Clairvoyant is a blue base and Fowl Play is in a purple base and the flakies are much smaller and not as bright.  So not a dupe, not even close but maybe a distant cousin.  

So how are we liking the new camera photos? 

2 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :) http://www.makeupchicliterarygeek.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award-get-to-know-you.html

    ReplyDelete