Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Valentine's Wish...

While my son is on his extended morning slumber, which never happens.  I caught up my blog reading first with the Stylish Housewife .  She posted her Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Her...  I couldn't help but notice the Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch so I did some searching...again...  It's been a lemming of mine for quite some time now.  $199-$250.  Not bad, but not good for me either!

My watch just broke...  (Well it probably just needs a new battery.  shhh!)  I still wear it everyday and still look at it for the time.  Every day all day it is 12:16.  Which I looked up (googled) of course...

Proverbs 12:16 "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult."   Interesting...

In all fairness I did drop it a couple of years ago and the glass face chipped on the corner.  And I only have the one, no backup time teller for this lady...


Isn't it just beautiful?!  How do I get my Valentine to give this to me?  lol

I sent 3 emails to my husband at work throughout the morning on various price points and places in which he could purchase.  Too strong of a hint?  :)  Um, no replies.

I've never worn rose gold before, it probably will look amazing won't look good with my skin tone anyway.

Dare to Dream!  *le sigh*

Fossil has some blush and pink aluminum alternatives...  But at $135 I would rather spend another $60 for the Rose Gold...



and I just like the face of the the Michael Kors so much better :)

What is on your Valentine's Day Dream Wish List???

UPDATE:  I received this text:  "Are you Serious?  $20 for a pink watch?"  And there you have it.  Dream was dashed.  lol  Birthday?  Mother's Day? 8 year wedding anniversary?  I will keep tying ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment