Monday, January 16, 2012

Origins

I know, I know...  No new purchases!  I hope you all got my tweet about this amazing deal Origins was serving up a few days ago!

I needed a brush cleaner and Origins was offering 3 free samples and free shipping with any purchase!  I always have an excuse for my madness...

So I grabbed brush cleaner, VitaZing, GinZing and Starting Over for $11.50.  Yep.

I just love they way Origins packs their boxes.  With such loving care...



The first time I tried VitaZing it was in NY with my pastey white skin.  The glow was a bit much.  My skin is just a tad darker living in the South and I feel like it will be a good match for me now.  If not, it will be amazing in the hot NC summer heat.

I will still need a deep cleaner for my brushes as I am running out but to stretch, I thought this quick spot cleaner would be good in between.  I will let you know how it works out!

Follow me on twitter @SavvyBeauty1 so you don't miss a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment