Sunday, January 8, 2012

Orly Rock Solid

I keep wanting to call this Rock Steady.  lol  Love No Doubt...

I've been lemming after this glittery one for a while now and finally, finally it was on clearance at Sally's for $3.99!  Sold!  This is from the Fall 2011 Orly Mineral FX Collection.

This polish has holographic glitter of blue, green, red and violet in a dark grey almost black base.  My camera really picked up on the blue!  It's a really cool polish!   And nearly a one coater if you so choose but I chose 2 for the pictures!




The next two pictures are without the Seche Vite Top coat.  Slightly matte, not too gritty, I just really prefer the shine that Seche Vite gives to the nails but it still looks amazing without this step. 




I'm really liking Orly polish.  I have a handful in my collection now. 

I should probably do a 2011 nail polish favorites list. I'm sure there will be a couple of Orly's on it.

I will get on that!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a great price! It's a gorgeous polish, I need to get it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head out to Sally's and check it out. I always stop by looking for clearance!

    ReplyDelete