Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOHO Crease Brush

I've been sitting on this new brush for a while now and it is time for a review!



I picked this crease brush up at Walmart for $5.  In my opinion, you can never have enough blending brushes at your disposal.  This one is cute, pink metallic, soft synthetic bristles, no shedding so far, no bleeding upon washing, sleek design, love the color...

You really can't go wrong for $5.  They have a ton of other brushes including a powder or blush/highlighter, foundation, and tons of eye brushes.  I may go back for the smudge brush.  They had the long handled pink sold individually but also packs of smaller travel brushes with black handles.

I believe that SOHO has a Beauty Blender sponge dupe so I have been on the hunt for that.  It wasn't in the Walmart display when I purchased the crease brush however.  According to the SOHO Beauty website, the line is available at Target, Walgreens, CVS, and Harmon in addition to Walmart

They also have acrylic brush holders and a ton of cosmetic bags.  I almost grabbed a square one.

Let me know if you see the makeup sponge!

No comments:

Post a Comment