Monday, April 18, 2011

Complexion Issues...

So here we go again.  I just found the perfect routine and I was just about to write all about it and then BAM!  My skin goes and acts up and changes color?  I know weird.  I have been using Origins Vitazing for a little while now and I was really liking it.  It is slightly dark but I was mixing in some of my Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer and then finishing off the two with my PF translucent powder.  Everything was great for two weeks and I thought I struck gold.  Then I notice that I am having serious greasy face by noon and my face is ruddy and clogged pores galore!  Not flattering at all.  I try using less of everything, still gross and orangey.  I don't know what happened.  The weather hasn't changed all that much, still cold. 

So off the Vitazing is going back to Origins.  I have it shot, tried my best to work with it, but I shouldn't have to "work" with a product just to keep it in rotation. 

But seriously Origins, if you make another Vitazing for fair complextions, I will be all over it!

So here we go again and again.  I'm looking for another foundation.  I just grabbed some Revlon Aqua in fair so fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I also broke out from this Origins product, I was so hoping it would work for me =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really tried to make it work but I kept noticing by the end of the day my pores were totally clogged. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete