Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Deal Wrap-Up

So the week of John Frieda is coming to an end.  I went to Rite Aid 3 times. Umm  a little obsessive but getting $9 bottles of really good shampoo (for my hair anyway) for free is down right amazing.

Rite Aid trip #1
Shampoo and conditioner of the Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo and Conditioner.  I went to the Rite Aid with the giant bottles.  I also grabbed the "purple" shampoo, the Tone Restoring shampoo and conditioner.  I paid with:

4 $2/1 MCs
$3/$15 purchase from the surveys
$5 +up reward

Ugh and I had some other Rite Aid coupons to bring my total pre-tax to $5.  For the life of me I can't remember last Saturday.  I have my receipt in front of me.  What was it?  Hmm...  Anywho $5 pre-tax, $10 back.  After tax it was an almost $4 MM.

Rite Aid trip #2

I grabbed the Full Repair (red bottles) shampoo and conditioner and Enhaning shampoo and conditioner.  I went to a different Rite Aid later in the week.  I also grabbed some Visine at $5.29.  So 29 cents after ad-in coupon and $2 MC.

I paid with:
4 $2/1 MCs
$1/1 Rite Video Values Full Repair coupon
$1 Rite Aid VV non-Rx services coupon
$1 Rite Aid VV wellness coupon
$2 RA VV haircare extravaganza coupon
$3/$15 purchase
$2/1 MC for Visine
$2/1 in-ad coupon for Visine

Pre-tax total: $6.29, got back $1 for the Visine and $10 for the John Frieda purchase.

Rite Aid trip #3

This was funny.  I had 2 left over John Frieda coupons so I went to the Rite Aid with the giant bottles.  I also grabbed some Nexxus Promend because I had $3 Nexxus MC and $3 RA VV coupon.  Making it $4 but I also had a 10% off shopping pass.  I grabbed a bottle of the kids' Burt's Bees Shampoo and Bodywash 50% off so $3.99 and I had a $1.50 RA VV coupon.  I grabbed another Visine.  This RA had it priced at $4.99.  So with my $2 MC, $2 ad-in coupon and $1 +up reward equals free. 

I was out of $2/1 MCs so I grabbed 2 products that had coupons attached so a Frizz Ease products finishing cream and Any Time Volume Refresher.  They were both a $1 off.  And I grabbed a NYC polish thinking my $1 MC covered it but my coupon was actually for mascara.  I must have pulled with wrong one.

So I paid with

2 $2/1
2 $1/1
$1.50/1 Burt's Bees
$2/1 MC Visine
$2/1 RA Visine in-ad coupon
$3/$15
10% wellness shopping pass
$3/1 Nexxus MC
$3/1 Promend Nexxus RA VV coupon
$10 +up rewards.

Pre-tax $8.76, got back $10 +up rewards for the John Frieda and $1 for the Visine. 

So as you can see, I'm really liking Rite Aid lately.  I still have $22 in +up rewards to spend and another 10% off shopping pass.  I'm at 268 points now.

I certainly do not need shampoo for a while.  But I've been getting a ton of compliments on my hair and I made money off of buying this shampoo.  How could I refuse?!



Not pictured is the John Frieda Any Time Volume Refresher and a Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner.  They are already in use!

In my shower right now I rotate between the Full Repair, Tone Restoring and Go Blonder Lightening.  I use the Full Repair a couple days after I use the Lightening Spray which I use a couple of times a week.  It's really drying because it's heat activated so I really blow out my entire head.

Should I go get some more?  lol  No way.

2 comments:

  1. I think the Rite Aid deal is ALL MONTH... plenty of time for them to restock and you to find more coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if there is a limit on the +up rewards. lol

    ReplyDelete