Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Nails

I think it is time to invest in a camera for the blog that takes good and realistic pictures!  I can't capture the color and it makes me sad.  lol

So this is 3 coats of Orly Pink Whisper.  Such a better formula than Cotton Candy.  And it was on clearance for $1.99.  Oh look, there's my doggie Nika in the background.

Then I layered 2 coats of OPI Significant Other Color to get my pink sheen in.


I hope it comes through in the pictures because it is really pretty.  So it's now Friday, I have 7 coats of polish on my nails.  1 coat of Seche Vite on top of Orly and then when I decided to do OPI another coat on that.  So this polish should stay put no matter how many time I wash my hands throughout the next couple of days, the number of dishes I do or the clothes I fold.  Right?  So we will see if it lasts until Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment