Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster

This is the Glow-Boosting Lose Bronzing Veil in Light to Medium 1140. 

Great idea, perfect color, awful applicator.

To get it on my cheeks, the bristles are so stiff and uncomfortable.  Then to get the color I want, my cheeks turn bright red from all the rubbing so I have to wait until the redness dies down to see the color.  What?


As you can see, the bristles are quite dense.  Oh, I forgot to mention the first time I used it, a bristle broke off and landed in my eye.  Ouch. 

Anyway, if I could figure out a way to de-pot it somehow, I would keep it.  I need a jar or something to put it in as well.  It is a good color but the delivery system just doesn't work for me at all.



This is very heavy application so it would show up and there might be some redness from me pounding the applicator on my hand to get the powder out.  But used sparingly, it leaves a nice healthy subtle glow which is perfect for my pale skin.

I think this is going back and I will grab one of the compact bronzers while they are still on-sale this week.  Not really motivated to head out in this gloomy weather though...


No comments:

Post a Comment