Monday, May 23, 2011

Just checking out the weekly sales...

I headed to Walgreens and CVS today.  Lots of free/nearly free stuff!  Rimmel at CVS in particular.  I hope True Ivory in the Rimmel Stay Matte is a winner because I now have 2 tubes of it.  I just couldn't help it!  lol  $3 MC and it's $1.78.  CVS didn't adjust the coupon down so I had $1.22 in overage.  Plus I grabbed Wet n Wild and a Rimmel nail polishes for a few cents as well as 3 eyeshadows for 9 cents.  Have to use up those coupons!   

show you what I got later but on to this week's sales in my inbox!

Payless 20% off, use code 47010

These are super cute



The Body Shop is Buy 3 get 2 free, Buy 2 get 1 free in skincare and make-up, Free shipping on $50, $30 off $80, $20 off $60, $10 off $40.

Coldwater Creek is 25% off and free shipping with offer code WZH3881
I always head straight to the outlet jewelry during these sales with free shipping.

Smashbox.com 20% off Friends and Family Sale!  Yay!  FF2011

New York and Company $50 off $100 or more.  That's 50% off baby!  Promo1701 and free shipping over $75, enter code 4920
Love these shorts...


Ann Taylor Loft is having their $25 and under event.  Oh I like this Patch Pocket Cardigan on sale for $20.




Victoria's Secret has their Semi-Annual Sale!  Yay!  I have a $50 GC from my birthday that I have been waiting to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment