Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pink Wednesday!

So How I Met Your Magenta is a neon jelly.  If there is such a thing.  I don't know the technical terms, I just like to paint my nails...often...  I like that it dries semi-shiny. 3 coats.


Super bright, blinding bright neon.  Now when topped off with Hannah Pinktana...


It's a more manageable bright for me.  I can't capture how beautiful this combination truly is.  Quite unfortunate.  I still like the semi-shine base so I don't want to mess with Seche Vite. 

The weather is just gorgeous today.  Mid-70's, sunny, no humidity, not a cloud in the sky.  This is my kind of weather, well if I'm going to go there, I would rather upper 70's, low 80's but I'm not complaining.  As long as the rain, cold, and snow hold off, I'm happy!  Yes, it can still snow up here in NY.  No joke.

1 comment: