Thursday, May 26, 2011

MAC Surf, Baby!

I was up bright and early for the release (I swear I didn't get up just for this, the hubby went to work early!)  But while I was up early, I thought I would jump on-line and order only to find that the site was not up and running.  Bummer. 

So the site is up now but the dang metallic pigments are unavailable.  Of course the only items I want from the collection!  The customer service rep said that they don't have an exact date yet but to check back later today or tomorrow.   Here are pictures from the website:


Summer Stash

Surf the Ocean

I watched Glam Life Guru's tutorial and I can't wait to get my hands on them.  It will be my first MAC purchase!  Yay!  I definitely have similar colors in my mineral stash, not the brown for sure though. 

They better be out before June!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment