What?! I'm so honored! Thank you Ngelic from cosmetologyy! It's my first! Yay! Thank you!
So now on to share 10 facts about me... This should be interesting.
1. I have 3 beautiful children ages 6, 3, and 8 months and husband of 7 years. He's like a 4th child some days. I'm kidding, he's my rock and supportive of everything I do. Including my latest obsession with nail polish.
2. I just finished my second Bachelor's degree. This time in Nursing. My first is in Biology. Yes I was pregnant during the first half of school and it was during a very hot summer. The fall semester with a newborn was insane. I never slept. I still don't actually.
3. We move every 3 years. My husband is an active duty Marine. Every move gets a little more difficult. More stuff, more kids... lol We are selling a house for the first time this move and it is adding a little extra stress. I will miss this house.
4. I used to hate painting my nails. When I was in college, the first time, Chanel Vamp was the "in" color. I tried for a week to paint my nails with Vamp. It would bother me that it stained my cuticles and looked awful. I don't think I ever wore it as a mani.
5. I don't like to get manicures. Only once was there a time when a manicurist did a superb job.
6. I love coffee. It is quite the dependence. I wake up thinking about coffee. I never actually finish a cup. Ever. Maybe an iced coffee. Oh and I can only drink hot or over ice. I can't reheat my coffee in the micro because it changes the taste.
7. Well I guess I have a 4th child as well. A 4 year old black lab/pit bull/boxer/beagle, I'm not really sure what mix. She is super needy and drives me crazy most of the time.
8. I love to garden. My parents owned a florist for a few years and my sister and I would be there on the weekends making dish gardens and flower arrangements. It was so much fun!
9. I'm a quilter. Well was before I started school. When we bought this house I envisioned a "studio" of sorts in the upstairs bedroom. A room off of that huge room was going to be made into my dressing room, but we never got around to that either! Three years sure flew by!
10. I have been blogging for 7 years now. My first blog "Mummy Brain." I haven't read it in a long time but I remember writing a lot about my baby daughter at the time and the Red Sox. When I started this blog, I had no idea how many "beauty blogs" there were out there. Total shock!
Now on to my tags...
My lovely sister: Spring Street Restaurant
All Things Hair, Beauty and Fashion
Pretty Edgy Nails
Which Way to Wonderland?
Saskia the Style Fairy