Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It has been 6 days since my last post...

Wow!  Time flies when you are having some holiday fun with the family!  It's been a busy 6 days, that's for sure.  I did sort of take the day of yesterday but today was Operation Clean Up Christmas.  Vacuuming up pine needles wasn't an option anymore as I had to rid the front room of our tree!



I sat in the front room on the Eve of Christmas Eve just taking in the lights and reflecting on this past year.  For one, it went by so fast!  Where does the time go?  And it doesn't seem to be slowing down either.  2012 is going to be filled with wonderful surprises, a new job for me... perhaps :),  my little sister's wedding and then a late summer vacation at  my brother's lake house and then fall and the kids are back at school... 

It was nice to just take that moment to reflect on the past year and what will come in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment