Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ulta shopping trip!

I rarely go into Ulta.  For good reason.  I will spend way too much money on things I do not need!  But a couple of weeks ago I went armed with 3 coupons fully intending to buy the NYX Butt Naked Eyes Makeup Palette.  Why?  Well triple points and 20% off coupon baby!

However when I swatched out the tester, the shadows were just awful.  Possibly because they were a tester filled with bacteria from greasy fingers...  Though I am glad because it prevented me from buying it.  :)  But I also had a coupon for $3.50 off $10 purchase so I set off to get to work!

So I walked around the store with 3 screaming children dodging stressed out holiday shoppers and found the clearance section and bonus, found my favorite facial cleansing wipes!!!

It must have been a couple months since I first found these clearanced.  I'm going back for more too.  They are amazing.  Expensive, but I can see a difference when I use them.  Unfortunately, or fortunately because they are on clearance, Ulta or my local Ulta is not carrying this brand anymore.  So I have a backup month's supply.  I have been stretching out the first box, maybe using a wipe every other night.

I also had a coupon for a free cosmetic brush.  And guess what?  They were on sale for BOGO.  So I essentially got 3 for free with the $3.50 off $10 coupon.  SCORE!





Why not right?  My total for everything was $8.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment