Thursday, August 26, 2010

AVON ANEW REVERSALIST Illuminating Eye System


I have been using this gem for months now.  I always go back to it.  I use it only during the day.  It's a two part eye system.  It comes with a cream and the top contains a veil that softens lines and the appearance of any discoloration you might have.  I used the veil every morning underneath concealer.  Depending on your genetics and sleep deprivation, it only lightly softens, I however need another concealer. 

The moisturizer is light, absorbs quickly and has no descernible smell that I can detect.  At $30, it can be a bit pricey but I've found that drug store prices are starting to creep up.  However, AVON continues to be very affordable for the technology and advances that they keep coming up with in the anti-aging department.  Plus AVON always has sale.  You never have to pay full price if you are patient! 

You only need a tiny dap of eyecream unless you have super dry skin.  This has literally lasted me so many months, I can't count!  I think I opened it up in January and thought I'm more than half way through the jar, I should be good for a few more months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment