Friday, August 27, 2010

Murad Eye Lift Illuminator

I actually tried this one morning when I did wake up with puffy eyes.  I have found when I eat salty foods at night I usually wake up puffy the next morning.  Murad's claim is that the Eye Left Illuminator will "increase firmness by 50% in 15 minutes."  Well I can honestly say it did what it claimed.  I didn't set a timer but by the time I left the house that morning, my eyes were de-puffed and less tired looking. 

The violet color of the formula left my undereye area quite white.  I used the illuminator as a base and followed up with my e.l.f. concealer.  But at $35 a punch, not sure if I can justify the price since I have a few other products in my possession that perform equally.  The sample itself lasted 5 days, the full size 0.06 fl. oz might last me a few months.  You only need a quick dab under the eye. 

However, when I do finish up those other products, I may come back to Murad.  I would also like to try their Skin Perfecting Primer.  Anything that says it can reduce pores, even skin tone and give me a matte finish, I'm all for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment