Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My new HG

Of course it's from e.l.f.  Undereye concealer and highlighter in glow/fair for $3.  $3!!!  And if you get on a sale for 50% off studio line, it will be $1.50!  It also comes in glow/light and glow/medium. 

This is the best concealer and highlighter I have ever tried/used.    It's not heavy or cakey, and it's not runny so you don't have to let it sit for a few seconds to dry when you have really dark circles to cover up.  The color matches my complexion perfectly and naturally.


It blends in quickly for a flawless finish.  It even fades out the broken capillaries around my nose.  They are very difficult to conceal.  I can use a cakier concealer but then it looks like I'm covering up something. I have used the the highlighter as an eyeshadow base as well. It works okay for lighter shades. My eyeshadow will crease a little but it's less noticeable with lighter eyeshadows.  But my eyeshadows crease with every primer/base I have ever used.


 However, combine this with e.l.f.'s HD powder and your looking at complexion perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment