Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CVS HAUL!!!

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be spending any money during my Project 100 Pan.  I was so good though!  I had coupons and Extra Care Bucks from a shampoo and diaper purchase, I just couldn't let those go to waste now could I?


So here's the skinny on my purchases.  I had a BOGO coupon for Rimmel Nail Polish from the latest All You magazine.  I picked up Steel Grey and Midnight Blue.  So $3.99 for 2. I had a $1 off coupon for Nivea Happiness which has an absolutely divine scent that I have reviewed before.  CVS was offering $1 off as well.  It's a bonus size and came with a travel size shower gel in Touch of Water Lily.  So the lotion came to $5.99.    I also picked up some L'OREAL Magic Perfecting Base which I have reviewed as well.  It was $12.99 but I had a $2 off coupon and L'OREAL was BOGO 1/2 off and I spied a Felt Tip Liquid Liner in Mineral Grey for 75% off so $2.12.  CVS was offering ECB's on a $10 Milani purchase so I grabbed an Infinite Liquid Liner in Endless which looked to me to be a purple and an eyeshadow in Black Out. 

I will swatch everything out soon.  In addition, I had a $5 off $25 CVS purchase and the $15 ECBs so my total out of pocket expense was... drumroll please... $14.57.  And I will have $3 ECBs for another purchase.  So $11.57.  Well I guess that isn't that great but 7 (8 if you include the shower gel  lol)  products for around $1.65 a piece, looking at it that way, I did pretty well!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment