Sunday, August 22, 2010

planet spa greek seas firming body gel

It has been super triple H around here, hazy, hot and humid with a capital H.  I had this gem hanging around and a moisturizing body gel seemed so much better than a cream or a lotion in this heat.  This AVON product touts sea salt and algae extract that quickly absorbs and moisturizes the skin.  It has a pleasent scent but when mixed with my body chemistry, it kind of smells more like isopropyl alcohol at first.  Thankfully the scent exaporates away quickly. 

So after reading the ingredient list, SD Alcohol 40-D is the second ingredient.  Good thing I didn't put this immediately after shaving my legs!  Ouch!  But it does leave the skin soft and smooth and absorbs very quickly, perfect for a hot and humid day.  The light scent does linger and I do have wandering thoughts of laying on the beach...  I did notice a little firming action on my thighs, but I have nothing to compare it to so I don't really have much to comment on. 

I believe I picked up this body gel from an AVON outlet brochure for $1.99.  So for a $1.99, it's a nice moisturizing body gel!

No comments:

Post a Comment