Monday, August 16, 2010

e.l.f. SPF 45 Sunscreen

Color SPF 45 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection actually matches my complexion quite nicely so I can wear it on the weekends as a super sheer foundation.  It's certainly not meant for coverage, only a sunscreen to wear under or over your foundation.  I have ivory/light skin so the color works well for me.  It has the same properties of the high definition powder in terms of covering up fine lines and giving you a poreless finish.  I smooth it on my chest as well for extra protection from the sun. 

The container is a little difficult to manage just like the high definition powder.  It's actually in the same container.  You really have to store it flat and in a place where it does not get jostled around.  The powder is very finely milled.  A puff does come with it but it is only useful in containing the powder when you have to twist off the lid.  I usually dip my brush on the puff and then swirl it on the container's grated opening. 

Now I haven't laid out in the sun to actually test out the spf 45 but I do burn very easily, literally walking to and from classes and no burns for me!  Remember spf protection is key if you want to keep you skin lookng younger for longer.  You may not see the damage now but it will creep up if you are not careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment