Thursday, August 19, 2010

Neosporin Lip Health

I can't remember if I reviewed this product before but it's worth mentioning again if I have!  The overnight renewel therapy is the best lip treatment I have ever used.  It does not smell or taste like anything.  I put it on every night before bed.  This product is super useful in the dry winter and hopefully it also helps with the damge caused by the hot summer sun. I feel like my lips are rejuvinated overnight. I cannot remember the last time I had dry lips.

Lips are often neglected.  Sure we put a ton of lipstick and gloss on them, but in terms of caring for the delicate skin, we sometimes overlook this important step in our regimen.  It's a great lip plumper too, I wake up in the morning and wish my lips could stay that big all the time!  The skin on our lips ages too and it's important to keep them hydrated and protected with SPF too!

The lip treatment runs about $5.  I was able to pick a couple up at Walgreens a few months back.  I had coupons and register rewards and I got everything for free.  Drug store shopping is the way to go.  If you just take the time to open up a flyer and clip some coupons, you can really save big.

No comments:

Post a Comment