Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Body Shop DeoDry

I love this product!  I ordered this a couple weeks ago while they were offering free shipping and BOGO 50% and the refills were BOGO.  So I got 3 deodorants for $14 including tax.  I ordered the Fresh and Floral Roll-On.  The scent is lovely and it does everything it says without aluminum salts!  Now I have tried deodorants in the past with out the dreaded aluminum and not sure if it has been my body chemistry or ingredients like rosemary and sage that actually make me smell like I have body order.  No thanks! 

It dries quickly, has a pleasent scent and keeps me dry.  That is everything I want!   But I'm not really a big time sweater either.  I can use it after shaving.  No irritation at all.  Looks like they are doing a BOGO 50% right now as well.  You have to pick this up, your body will thank you in 20 years if alumunmin salts are really as harmful as they say...

Here's some info from the website...

Best if you want to: Stay dry with a roll on deodorant that works in a more natural, yet effective way. Enjoy effective 24-hour odor protection with our unique blend of volcanic minerals and refreshing essential oils with a fresh, floral scent. Contains no aluminum salts or parabens!


Best for: all skin types

How it works:

■Minimizes white marks on clothing.


■Community Trade aloe vera from Guatemala is renowned for its incredible soothing, hydrating and moisturizing properties — perfect for sensitive skin.


■Community Trade alcohol is made from alcohol which comes from the organic sugar cane farmers of the CADO cooperative in Ecuador.


■A unique volcanic mineral absorbs moisture to help keep you dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment