Thursday, September 30, 2010

A foamy delight



If you crave a foamy lather as one of your requirements for a facial cleanser, then look no further.  This Origins product cleans thoroughly without that stripped-of-oils drying feeling.  I absolutely love it and I got it for free when I placed my latest web order!  Full-size as well!  The first time I used the cleanser I used about 3/4 of a dime sized amount.  Way too much!  You only need less than a half dime size.  So at $18.50 for 5 fl. oz, this squeeze tube is going to last forever.

I love that the second ingredient behind water is lavender flower.  I absolutely love lavender.  The scent is not over powering however.  It also has spearmint, chamomile, geranium, bergamot and lavender oil.

And of course it's formulated without parabans, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance or animal products.

Total winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment