Sunday, September 5, 2010

Still looking for the perfect shade...

of foundation!  This week it's Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid powder Make-up 410 Classic Ivory. 


Back in the day, say middle school, I used the liquid in Classic Ivory.  Great stuff by the way.  These days I love cream to powder finishes.  Buildable coverage but not cakey and a matte finish.  Like it.  Color, not quite but super close, but not close enough where I am comfortable.  I can feel it on my skin, which is okay but I prefer the Teint Idole that made my skin feel super soft but didn't feel like there was make-up on my cheeks.  But it will suffice. 

I also picked up Truconceal concealer in 1.  Basically the lightest shade they have.  Great coverage.  I'm impressed.  I have been using e.l.f. concealer.  Man that stuff gets used up fast!  So with coupons and BOGO 50% off I got both of these for $10.  I'm justifying these purchases because I had coupons and I needed a foundation since I returned the Estee Lauder bust.  I'll continue to use these until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment