Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My first Milani purchase

Of course I had a coupon and Milani was on-sale at CVS BOGO 50% so I snatched up a couple things.  Infinite Liquid Eyeliner up to 24 hour wear in 02 Endless.  I also grabbed Runway Eyes in 02 Black Out.

Black out seems to be less shimmery on than in its case.  Which works for me.  It's great for a liner or a smokey eye.

The liquid eyeliner has incredible staying power.  It's waterproof and it doesn't budge. I cannot for the life of me wash it off my wrist after swatching!  The formula is a tad bit thick.  I'm trying to work with it and it's been a bit messy.  But I will try harder because I love the purple color!  It looks great on if you don't make a total mess.  You definitely need a make-up remover for this product.  Soap and water or even cleanser can't touch it! 

I had the Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eyeshadow in my hand but then put it back.  If I come across another Milani coupon or hit up a CVS sale, I will be back for those.  Love to sparkle!

I really went into CVS for the luminous blusher which I've been trying to get my hands on for ages now!  I never seem to be able to find it.  Sure I can order it on-line but I really like those free shipping codes!

No comments:

Post a Comment