Friday, September 3, 2010

My first NOTD!


My fingers look shiny because I had sprayed some AVON Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray.  It's a great cuticle moisturizer as well.  It dries the nails super quick too.  You still need to be bit careful.  I mean you don't want to smash your fingers on the table just after application. 

This was my first time using Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro as well.  Talk about a one coat wonder.  I did end up putting on a second coat anyway but if you are in a hurry, one coat would work.  It has the wider brush which I have tried before with another brand and was unsure about, but it really works with this formula.  Three swipes per nail with a steady hand and you are done. 

The color pictured above is Steel Grey.  It's a lovely greyish purple.  The picture is taken in front of my diningroom window in the morning light.  This is a gorgeous color, perfect for fall.  Well perfect for any season really.  I picked this up at CVS BOGO with a coupon.  Wish I had another coupon!  I could pick up another All You mag.  I hope you all subscribe to the magazine.  The coupons are usually pretty amazing.  Well worth the subscription price of $1 and some change.  These nail polishes are quite affordable at $3.99 a piece so the coupon saved me $3.99.  Retail I think the magazine is around $3.99.  So basically it paid for itself but I have used other coupons from that issue as well.  Love coupons!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment