Monday, September 27, 2010

Love Origins!

I just love how they take the time to carefully package everything.  It's just not tossed in a box and shipped off.





So I've had these products for a bit and I'm not ready to review them yet.  Origins was running a special about a month ago.  Free shipping, a free full-size Cheeks and Balances Frothy Face Wash and free sample with any purchase.  I couldn't help myself because I knew that the Frothy Face Wash is $18.50 on it's own!  My order came to $10.

After searching the website, I came across Sensory Therapy on-the-spot relief.  Intrigued I read the description:

Origins original stress-buster. When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs and you'll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to melt away.


This is definitely something I need in my life right now!  I did just put dabs on my temples and earlobes and it has a peppermint smell and a super cooling sensation.  Perfect for a nasty headache.  I'm not feeling particularly stressed right now, nor do I have a headache so I will wait to give a proper review!

No comments:

Post a Comment