Monday, September 13, 2010

Revlon Nail Polish Haul

This is a sickening amount of nail polish to buy at once but when you have coupons and they are on sale, you have to go for it!  So I did.  

I've been searching high and low for Revlon's Limited Edition Just Add Sparkle Collection.  CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Walmart in my town did not have them on the shelves.  I was so disappointed.  Then a week and a half ago I dropped by Wegman's to pick up a few items and decided to walk down the cosmetics aisle.  (Usually I'm with the hubs and he steers me clear of that aisle...)

Sure enough, there is a huge display and tons of the Just Add Sparkle Collection on-sale for... wait for it...  $2.99!!!  I freaked out and grabbed Lunar, Galaxy, Rock, Star, Silver, Belle.  I skipped the red, I just don't wear red that often.  I keep walking and then I see that all Revlon nail polishes were on-sale for $2.99.  I've been looking at No Shrinking Violet for ages it seems so I looked for that and along with that color I grabbed Grey Suede, Steel Her Heart, Plum Attraction and Silver Screen.  All just gorgeous colors.  Then I see a coupon for a free bag with purchase of 2 Revlon nail polishes.

I just don't know what to paint my nails first!!!

Free bag!

Just Add Sparkle Limited Edition Collection featuring (from left to right)
Galaxy, Lunar, Star, Rock, Belle and Silver


(left to right)
Silver Screen, Plum Attraction, No Shrinkng Violet, Gray Suede, Steel Her Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment