Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Garnier UltraLift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer


I tried a sample of this from the Sepember issue of Real Simple and because I could only try it once, I am left intrigued.  I do have a coupon for $1 off and I will probably go ahead and purchase.  It is a pro-retinol formula which has proven to be effective against wrinkles.  And who doesn't need a little help in that area.  Either you have them now and want to prevent them from getting worse or you are going to get them and should start being a little pro-active to prolong their onset.



It has a nice scent and and non-greasy feel even though it has an SPF of 15.  With my oily skin I have to watch moisturizers with any SPF because they tend to be thicker and  tend to get shiny within a couple of hours.  I didn't feel any obnoxious "firming" or "tightening" of my skin so I'm not sure of it's firming capabilites but I was left with smooth and soft skin all day. 

This is the first time I have tried Garnier and like I said before I'm intrigued.  There are a few more products I would like to try from their line as well, namely the Anti-Puff Eye Roller.

What do you think about Garnier?

No comments:

Post a Comment