Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Wishlist

1.  Number 1 on the list is of course the Naked Palette from Urban Decay.  Why I didn't order this a long time ago, I have no idea.  Actaully I do, a little thing called 100 Pan project.  Bad timing I guess.  I broke down last night and went on-line to both Ulta and Sephora and they are out of stock. 

2.  Chanel Paradoxal:  This is another item that I have put in my shopping cart on many occasions, including last night.  I held off though.  $23 is a little much.  I remember buying Vamp in college and I had the darnest time applying it.  Maybe I was lacking skills back then or it was the formula but I would make the biggest mess.

3.  Powderflage by Benefit.  I cannot wait to try this!


4.  The white Guess Watch  GUESS G12543L

5.  NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base


That's all I can think of right now.  I know my list was longer last night when I was looking at prices on-line.  Maybe Project 100 Pan is helping me out.  I'm learning to separate the needs and the wants.  Well maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment