to see if I could get a sneak peak of the holiday palette from Sephora this year and I came across this:
Is this a need or a want? It's very difficult to travel with my mineral eyeshadows...
Color Diary ($155 Value)
What it is:
A portable compact with lip gloss, blush, and an ensemble of five snap-in eyshadow palettes.
What it does:
Color Diary is the newest collection of five event-themed color palettes designed to create an eminently wearable range of looks. From new fashion-forward shades to classic must-have colors, just choose a palette, snap it into the compact, and go!
Interchangeable Color Palettes:
- Hot Date At Eight: Seductive, smoky grays and black
- Relax And Unplug: Shimmery nudes and soft browns
- Meditation Retreat: Soothing greens and browns
- Day At The Museum: Primary colors like red, yellow and blue
- Must Get New Shoes: Flirty pinks and purples
This set contains:
- Six eyeshadow palettes
- Tube lip gloss
What else you need to know:
These high-payoff formulas in interchangeable palettes are exclusive to SEPHORA COLLECTION. The lip gloss comes with a doe foot applicator that requires no other tools for application.