Thursday, September 23, 2010

Neutrogena Healthy Skin glow sheers


I should have purchased this at the beginning of the summer!  With an SPF of 30, it would have been perfect for those summer sun rays.  This is the perfect foundation for the beach or on vacation.  You want a little cover with no fuss.  It is super sheer and moisturizing.  This product gives you the no make-up look which I like.

I should also stress the importance of using SPF year round.  Though it's cold, the sun rays can and still do damage.   And the more I think about it, this is the perfect foundation for the winter. It truly gives a nice glow. If you get even more pastey white in the winter like me, this will give you the subtle glow within color.

I tried out the Ivory to Fair.



See the nice healthy glow it gives to the skin?  Upon closer inspection, you can see tiny sparkles. Nothing like Twilight or even Revlon Photo Ready, it's very subtle.

A little concealer, blusher, and e.l.f. HD powder and you have complexion perfection! 

And I hope you all have the e.l.f. High Definition Powder.  If not you need to get it.  I noticed that my Target had a ton of e.l.f., right next to Neutrogena, all for $3.  I didn't see the HD powder though.  e.l.f. constantly has sales so if you can get one with free shipping, do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment