Friday, June 25, 2010

AVON Big Color Dazzlers

Hmm...  Seems like I have a lot of AVON!  Well being the Savvy Beauty that I am, I don't like to spend a lot of money on cosmetics.  Believe that I do splurge every once in a while though... 

So these sparkling eye pencils have a nice creamy consistancy.  They aren't super pigmented, but a couple swipes will give you a nice color.  An eyelid primer is required for me when I use these pencils because they go straight for the crease. 

I've swatched out the charcoal, cream (looks gold), lilac (pink), and lightening (white).  They have a nice sheen to them.  They are soft and precise enough to use on your waterline which is nice.  I like to use lightening on my waterline and also in my inner corner.  I smudge out the inner corner and it really brightens up the eye. 

Retail I think they run about $6 but with AVON there will always be a sale and you could possibly pick them them up on a 2 for $7.99 sale or a BOGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment