Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sally Beauty!

So I received a 20% off entire order coupon flyer a few weeks ago and have been dying to get in to Sally Beauty to grab some much needed products.  Of course I picked up some Hair One, the less expensive hair cleanser conditioner alternative to Wen.  I went with the Jojoba for color treated hair.  I will be reviewing it shortly.  I was suprised by the size.  12 oz will run you $10.99 but with the Sally card discount and 20% off, it is something like $8 or so.  Still cheaper than Wen!  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed... 

While I was waiting at the counter, I was intrigued by these mini sally girl baked eyeshadows.  For 99 cents, (94 cents with your card) I picked up a couple just to try them out.  Talk about pigment!  Consequently, the eyeshadows are nameless...  They looked great mixed as well.  I've been playing around with them all morning.



Next time I'm there, I will be picking up a few more.  99 cents for 0.05oz.  They are the perfect size.  I never get through any of my eyeshadows, they just seem to pile up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment