Saturday, June 5, 2010

Things I am dying to get my hands on!

So I just started nursing school.  2 weeks in.  It's crazy!!!  So I really haven't had the time to shop but my list is growing...

Hair One.  Late one night, I almost broke down and ordered Wen.  I'm so glad I didn't.  I have found that there is an alternative.  Hair One is sold at Sally Beauty Supply.  I will be picking some up shortly.

Nars Orgasm.  I know, I know.  I don't normally jump on bandwagons but I've been wanting to try this forever!  I just have 3 other blushers, similar in color and really need to finish them up so I can justify it!

Make-up brushes...  MAC are out of the question, unless I hit the lottery.  Sigma are more reasonable.  I really need some quality brushes.  I have a mismatched, generic set.  Mostly Bare Essentials going on 5 years old.  They get the job done but I only have a couple of sizes.  It's time.

Benefit powderflage...  Late nights and early mornings are taking a toll on my eyes.  I need some help STAT!

Costal Scents Ultra 88 Shimmering Eyeshadow palette...  I need some more colors in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment