Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sejaa update

One week in to the trial and my skin looks, feels and smells fantastic!  I was worried that I woudn't have enough hydration around my eyes since there isn't a separate eye cream.  I usually load up on the stuff to prevent wrinkles of course!  The experts always warn against using facial cream on the delicate eye area.  And despite the lack of sleep and pregnancy, I do not have any puffiness or circles for that matter. 

Though the mud mask did caution that breakouts could occur due to the impurities of the pores coming to the surface, I haven't experienced any of that.  My pores seem a bit smaller as well.  I normally have medium size, some are larger on my nose.  Also it was dreadfully humid last week and my usual shiny oily face was pleasently subdued.  That makes me feel that my skin is taking a liking to Sejaa and my oily zones are in balance. 

The Pure Skin kit is a bit pricey even with the 25% off.  $120 for a 2 month supply.  However, it will take me 6 months to go through the stuff.  I only seem to need a tiny amount.  I also have piece of mind that I am not introducing harmful chemicals into my body. 

http://www.sejaa.com/products/pure-skincare-kit

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed on their Facebook page that they are now doing a trial for $19.95.

    http://sejaa.com/offers/pure-skincare-kit/offer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't see that yesterday! Thanks for the update. What a great deal!

    ReplyDelete