Friday, June 25, 2010

Project 75 Pan Challenge!!!

I know right, seems a little extreme.  Desperate times calls for desperate measures people!  I have a stockpile of products.  I'm sure I have enough stuff to get by for a couple of years.  We all know that the integrity of most products do not last that long.  So it just seems wasteful to me, at this moment in time anyway...  I'm sure I will be kicking myself in a week when I'm on shopping withdrawl.  I need to get my creative juices flowing and work with the colors that I have.  I may have less than most bloggers, but it's getting to the point that I forget about new products that I purchase.  So that's it.  I need to stop the insanity, get a hold of myself and do some clearing of the drawers!

So yes it means that I will need to finish 75 items (gulp...) from my arsenal before I am able to buy even the smallest of purchases in the beauty category.  However, I do reserve the right to use up samples.  I have a ton of those.  I haven't counted an exact amount but it is why I upped the challenge for myself.  I was originally thinking 50 was a good goal to work with.  Oh and I reserve the right to buy shampoo.  I have a quarter bottle of Organix, half of some Aveda, half bottle of Herbal Essences and some recently purchased Hair One that is currently undergoing a week's long trial.  Going well I might add.  So I'll probably run out of that first.  That's a basic necessity, but lotions, bodywashes, etc...  no can do!

So here goes!  Wish me luck!  It is definitely going to be a challenge but come fall, I will be getting an entire new cosmetic wardrobe and it will be so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment