Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Haute Look

For those that you that have never heard of Haute Look before, you need to check it out!  It's a website that offers exclusive sales from well-known designers of clothes, shoes, bags.  You can also get great deals on skincare and makeup.  Today Smashbox is having a sale exclusively through Haute Look.  You have to register on the site.  It's free.  You save roughly 50% off of retail price, sometimes more sometimes less. 

I'm looking at the Glowing Beauty Kit reg. $48, now $24 and the Gold Mine Face & Body Palette With Brush $36.50  Reg. $73.00.   I'm wondering the gold will tone down my redness...?  There is also a cream liner kit that I am thinking about as well.  Not that I need another eyeliner!!!

Today's other vendors include Michael Kors, Organics, 7 for all Mankind, Radiance Pearl, Quicktrim, among others! 

Have fun shopping!

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/ESmith406

No comments:

Post a Comment