Saturday, July 10, 2010

7/10/2010 EOTD

So I've been trying to take FOTD pictures for a while now but I always look a bit strange.  I need to figure out how to take a picture of myself!  I really like my eye makeup today so I decided to just go ahead and just crop out my eye. 
I was so excited to take the picture that I forgot mascara!



The flash washed out the colors a bit.  I'll work on that. 

The products I used for this look were the following:

NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
Orglamix Pure Mineral Eye in Green Tea on the lid
Orglamix Pure Mineral Eye in Moonstone on the brow and inside eye lid
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Chains for the outside corner, crease and upper and lower lid liner

If this was a night time look I would have went a little more dramatic with a black liner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment