Sunday, July 18, 2010

TIGI Wonderful Tonight Overnight Treatment


I thought that my hair was pretty well hydrated. I am do for a major overhaul.  We're talking color and cut, but I’m maintaining for the time being. Some days I want to go blonde, others red, others dark. Until I decide, I’m not going to sit in the hairdresser’s chair setting myself up for disappointment or regret. I always want a huge change every few months but I just don’t have the time to commit. I need my hair long right now so I can wash, twist up in a clip and go. I would love a cute short cut but it’s too hot to blowdry and time is a major issue right now!


So back to Wonderful tonight. I sent away for a few sample a couple of months ago and it has been sitting in the shower waiting for me. I was waiting to use it to repair some coloring damage. Last weekend I decided to give it a go when I realized my ends were getting a little crunchy from the sun and pool.

So you apply the stuff to dry hair. I started off with just my ends but decided to go ahead and do the rest. Then I left it in all night. A shower cap or the wrap of a towel is definitely recommended. It has a very strong scent. And of course it was vanilla like. Or maybe just a strong shea butter but all my senses picked up was vanilla which is not my favorite.

Well in the morning after washing and conditioning, my hair truly did feel wonderful. I’m sure you can’t use it every night, but once a week would be perfect to keep your hair wonderfully soft and smooth. It’s definitely a year long product. Damage from dry air in the winter, damage from chlorine and sun in the summer. Here’s the description from the website:

http://www.tigihaircare.com/consumer/en-US/sfactor/sfactor-products.asp?product=WonderfulTonight&categoryID=17

It’s a bit pricey at $50 however, if you are just using a little bit on the ends once a week, this bottle cold last forever. Maybe after a highlight or coloring use it on the full head every 6-8 weeks. It’s worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment