Friday, July 2, 2010

My 2 favorite sunblocks


Yes, I have 2.  I just can't decide.  I have been using Neutrogena Ultra Sheer for a few summers now.  This year I discovered, well I had a coupon and bought Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion. 

Neutrogena is gentle enough for the face.  Non-greasy, light, and with 70 SPF you feel incredibly protected from the sun.

Aveeno, though I haven't tried it on my face yet, has even faster absorption and dries instantly.  It's at 55 SPF.  I didn't see anything higher on the shelves at the time of purchase. 

They are both oil-free, hypoallergenic, waterproof, non-greasy, broad spectrum formulas.  Neutrogena is non-comedogenic and PABA free.  So I'll keep the 70 for my face and 55 for the rest of the body.  Both formulas are gentle enough to use on both of my kids.  My daughter tends to break out with eczema patches in the summer time after using certain products, no reactions with both Aveeno and Neutrogena.

I will of course be packing both for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment