Saturday, July 10, 2010

Beyond Zone Last Call Natural Balance Leave in Conditioner


Sorry about this tiny picture.  My camera has been taking crappy pictures lately so I just grabbed this one off of google images.  I'll try to take a picture of mine and post it later. 

So I bought the leave in conditioner from Sally Beauty months ago during the winter when I was dealing with static.  It did work through in the winter, nothing seems to tame my static hair. Recently, I have been using it as a detangler after swimming in the pool for both me and my daughter. It works better as a detangler than a conditioner. Well I guess conditioning agents are in detanglers so it’s both!


It has a putrid smell however. At first it smells nasty and then it reminds you of bubble gum. If it smelled a little better, I might consider re-purchasing, but at this point, I’m just trying to get through the bottle. I believe I purchased it on-sale for $3 or $4 so it has been a great deal in terms of price. My daughter is always asking for the “bubble gum spray” so maybe they should market it to children as a detangler. I also use it on those rats nest mornings when you are desperately trying to run a brush through your child’s hair without causing a lot of distress. So I guess it has been quite useful! Detanglers are useful to have around the house.  Good to have one on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment