Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Burberry Beauty


Have you checked out Burberry's new line yet?  It looks amazing.  Sometimes less is more in terms of color.  I am loving this collection, by photo of course.  To be honest, I have never been successful at wearing neutral/browns.  I reach for cool colors, mauves, pinks, always a black liner, never brown.  But in the past few years, black has been too heavy, no matter how slight of hand I apply it.  It seems to do nothing for my face. Could it be just boredom of the same ole colors I keep choosing or age? 

This is a collection I would love to try out.  I love the neutral lip but it has subtle color, not totally blonding out the lip which make me look too sickly to pull off.  But they do offer a brighter lip choice as well.  The packaging looks amazing too.  Something you wouldn't dare hide in a drawer.  I don't have a Nordstrom's around where I live so it will be a while before I can try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment