Friday, July 30, 2010

NYX

I've been reaching for these two staples all week!  NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Tea Rose and NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect. 

Tea Rose is a perfect neutral.  It doesn't look as dark on the lips.  I have a few NYX lipsticks in my collection. 

What I love about NYX lipsticks is that:
1.  They are affordable
2.  They are offer great pigmentation. 
3.  They don't have any weird smells or tastes.

4.  They are sheer yet buildable so you have the choice to load it on or not.

The lipgloss in perfect truly is a lovely shade.  I really bleached it out in the picture but it is a soft, shimmery pink, not a frost.  It gives some nice shine and subtle color. 
I've worn both alone or with the gloss over Tea Rose and they are a great combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment