Saturday, July 10, 2010

In Bloom Reece Witherspoon

My scent of choice this past month has been In Bloom by Reece Witherspoon.  I bought a shower gel, lotion and perfume set from AVON a while back and of course I forgot I had it.  Sometimes I like to save lotions and shower gels for special occasions.  Well there hasn't been any special occasions for a while now so I decided it was time to break this set out.  Love it!  Loved the perfume over the winter.  I mostly like the lighter scents of body sprays in the summer.  Sometimes it's too hot to wear perfume!    It's a very pretty and sophisticated scent.  I can never tell what perfume smells like but here's the description:

"Sensual and elegant, it entices the senses with gardenia blossoms and lush florals, enveloped in amber wood and peach tea leaves. 1.7 fl. oz."  I see that it runs about $34 for just the perfume right now but I'm sure AVON will have a sale!

It's my perfect scent.  Not too much amber, not too fruity, not too flowerly.  (Is that a word?)  So instead of dousing myself in perfume, I use the gel and lotion.  The lotion absorbs quickly which is a plus in this crazy humidity!

No comments:

Post a Comment