Thursday, July 22, 2010

eos Pomegranate Raspberry Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream


This stuff is clutch. Did I just write that? I usually always get razor burn, doesn’t matter what season, in the summer when I take colder shower because it’s too dang hot to take a hot shower. I get razor burn in the fall, winter, spring when it’s cold and I get goose bumps in the shower. My perfect temperature is high 70’s if you couldn’t tell. Anywho… I cannot use soap on my legs for shaving, in fact shaving cream really gives me the best shave. It’s thick so it stays on leaving a protective barrier and it is super cheap, like a $1 really. I still however occasionally will get razor burn despite my best efforts and the smell kind of gets to me a little bit. Hello, I’m a girl, I don’t want to smell like my dad!

My favorite shaving cream/gel was Mary Kay’s Shave Cream/ Gel for women which was discontinued. Currently, they have a shave gel slash wash now which honestly I haven’t tried but just assume it cannot be the same. However, I sent away for a free sample of EOS Evolution of Smooth Shave Cream and I am hooked. I thought it was an expensive product, one that would be untouchable for my budget. However it’s a drug store item! Yay! Right now 2 for $7 at Walgreens. So worth it! They also have an on-line store of course. Their products are sort of limited, lip balm, shave cream, and hand and body lotion. But when a company has limited products, they spend all their time and energy on perfecting those core products and they can really get it right without over-extending themselves. Sounds good, right? In this case, it seems to be true anyway!

Here’s some product deets from the website:

• So moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry, leaving skin soft and smooth.

• Non-foaming cream enriched with natural aloe, oat, and shea butter soothes while boosting skin's moisture level.

• Antioxidant vitamins E & C help skin look radiantly healthy.

• Comes in a soft-touch recyclable bottle that won't leave a rust ring in your tub.

• Paraben-free.

• Phthalate-free.

So moisturizing you can shave your legs dry?! I couldn’t imagine performing such a feat, the risk is way too high for me. I’ll just take their word for it!

I’ll be purchasing the lavender shave cream next. I love the scent of lavender. They have Cucumber Melon, Vanilla Bliss, Island Blue and Sensitive-Fragrance free.
http://evolutionofsmooth.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment