Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bath and Body Works!

Nutz!  I forgot to mention that Bath and Body Works is having their "I Love Fragrance" Event.  They are giving out full size body lotions of their new scent Country Chic and a tote bag.  It smells wonderful.  It has hints of lemon and flowers.  I love it. 

You have to purchase a full size Sgnature Collection item to get the freebie.  I grabbed a White Citrus body Lotion.  My favorite scent.  They also included a coupon for a free Signature Collection of your choice with any purchase of $10 or more valid on-line or in-store April 18 through May 8.  Oh and print out this coupon to get a free travel size Signature Collection item with a purchase.  I grabbed a travel size of Sensual Amber body lotion.

Dancing Waters was my all-time favorite until they changed the formula.  I just couldn't get used to the new scent.  It changed so dramatically for me.  Bummer.  But then I discovered White Citrus.

Anywho...  I also grabbed 5 of the anti-bacterial hand gels for $5.  I realized this week that I had no hand sanitizer.  Oh and I finally brought my LUV BBW CLUB and they allowed me to receive March's items of the mini candles.  Usually you have to go on a Thursday with your club card to receive your free gifts.  I don't think you even have to purchase anything either.  Great deal. 

The kids were with me and they picked out Calypso Sun and Pink Sangria.  The labels of the candles are quite reminiscent of Yankee Candle.  They say Slatkin & Co but the label is identical to Yankee Candle.  Weird.  The candles retail at $3.50 a piece.  They are a little smaller than the Yankee Candle Samplers.

So there you have it.  Run out to BBW.  You have about an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment