Thursday, March 24, 2011

VitaZing!

OMG it got here so fast!  The tube is a lot smaller than I thought, hoped...  Whatever, for my face, I only need a miniscule amount.

First the packaging.  I really like the care that they put into sending out every single one of their boxes.


So I received VitaZing, Starting Over and the Mushroom serum.  lol



I immediately tried on VitaZing. 

First of all, this is way too much for my face.   I needed about half.



I lightly smoothed this out.  Yikes...Orange!  I don't know what I am MAC-wise but I would guess a NC20.


After blending...  much nicer. 

So on my face...  My face is a little darker/redder than my hand so it looks quite nice actually.  I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror.  I know, wicked vain but I want to see if from all lights and angles.  It's lovely but a tad too dark.  I'm still trying to decide if I just applied too much or it really is too dark for my skin.  I already had moisturizer on as well.  I haven't put concealer under my eyes or around my nose of blush yet.  And it is also winter.   I will most certainly be more darker in NC this summer!

I will say, Vita Zing will not work for you fairer skinned/porcelain ladies.  As you can see from my hand, it would turn you immediately orange.

So I will play with it for a few days and see if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment