Monday, March 21, 2011

Love freebies!


From Right at Home...  Love snack pack baggies!

I need to keep a running list of all the freebies and samples that I send away for.  I know I have been sending away for some cool stuff, especially in January.  But nothing has arrived except for this gift pack so far.

Also rebates...  I always forget about those and then it's a nice surprise especially for the big ones.  As soon as I send them out I forget about them.  lol

Does anyone have a running list, like a spreadsheet that they use to stay organized?

1 comment:

  1. No, but that is a good idea so you can keep track of what should be coming. When i fill out a rebate form I make the link to check the rebate status a favorite on my browser's "savings" folder so that I can periodically check back.

    ReplyDelete